Hey Keiko, try directing Matthew to this site in order to get your own back:
www.hanzismatter.com
It's photos of those stupid non-Asian people who've gotten Chinese/Japanese characters tattooed onto their bodies without knowing the language themselves. This Chinese-American guy translates what they really say, then makes cruel fun of the owner..
Nick - thanks for the link, I forwarded it to Matthew. Yay! BTW, are they all real? I don't think I'd do that without knowing what that means... They are so brave :)
7 comments:
I guess hope is an important part of being a smoker :)
You've seen engrish.com right?
Ha! and yes. : )
Awww.. What a mean Matthew! : )
I've got one of a stupid American thing that I'll post soon once I check to see that it's decipherable.
Hey Keiko, try directing Matthew to this site in order to get your own back:
www.hanzismatter.com
It's photos of those stupid non-Asian people who've gotten Chinese/Japanese characters tattooed onto their bodies without knowing the language themselves. This Chinese-American guy translates what they really say, then makes cruel fun of the owner..
hehe, I'm glad you got the picture finally!
Hey! Hi! I didn't know you read my blog. : )
Emi - tell him!
Nick - thanks for the link, I forwarded it to Matthew. Yay! BTW, are they all real? I don't think I'd do that without knowing what that means... They are so brave :)
Post a Comment