Friday, August 12, 2005

More Stuff That I bought bits of from the Market

Figs
Really really REALLY good Japanese Grapes

Carrots
Sugar Giant Peaches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emi

Such gorgeous pictures - Look at the figs! The peaches! I want to touch them :) I'm jealous you can get so many good stuff.

Lady Lavender of the Kitchen said...

Thank you : ) If I could only figure out all the functions on the camera....

Yes, the market is totally fun.We go there a lot b/c we really don't have a lot of stores that specialize in just one thing (cheese store, butcher etc.) so most of the time people resort to the grocery store.

So in place of the grocery store for produce we go to the market. They don't just have produce at the market-- they have several bakeries, 2 vendors who sell cheese, one that's just herbs, and 2 that just sell eggs. The bakery that I interned at has a stand there too.